Wednesday 4 March 2009

Up My Sleeves

I may have installed the main program parts of Visual Studio C++ Express 2008 With SP1 / 9.0. This however does not mark the end of FreeBASIC development & production. I will do bits with it over the course of the year, as like I say I don't want to drop FB releases.

I am going to have to get used to sticking semi colons on the end of every line which annoys the tits off me, but I will have to get accustomed to it. Hope it doesn't find it's way into my texting. And braces to mark the; beginning and end of code and loops. I guess C++ is a little bit thick at; deciding the start and end;
{
I shall carry on the tradition of using Pixel Toaster the replacement to; TinyPTC as it's what I know more about from my FB dabbling, obviously; some stuff has changed and different from FreeBASIC traditions and I; will need to be using Floating Pixels;
}

Well toes crossed and wishing myself luck;
Clyde;

No comments:

Post a Comment